Toxicodendron radicans, commonly known as poison ivy, is not edible. The sap is poisonous and contact with the plant can cause a very irritating skin reaction for some people.

External LinksEdit

Big Site Links
Plants for a Future

YouTube Videos
Eat the Weeds: Episode 24

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.